♥ Friday, May 28, 2010
I'm pratically lying on the bed looking at the diff btwn absorption n variable costing pray hard it will come out for tml exam lol...This whole day guess it's still ok overall, eyes became vry dry the whole day super uncomfortable >,< hee...realli glad tt my bro book out, at least can pei me n not so bored at hm. Hmm I wonder where's the paragragh line on the iPhone lol...anyways guess my mood is real bad ba. There are decision made just tt I don't know if I will regret it a not... N today almost gt a shock when my cousin told me we might have to slp on the beach as there's no flight back frm redang. Phew~ lucky there's bus back...lol but I was laughing the tot of being stranded on an island n learning how to survive. now onli wonder where's seletar airport..sounds like a vry ulu ulu area n believe the airplane is those kok kok ones lol. Hmmm...better go pray tml b4 my trip ba hee... I need to focus!!